Thursday, December 8, 2011

Detox - Day 1



Well, I started a detox diet today. For today I am allowed to have:


water
lemon juice
honey


That's all!
I've come up with a bunch of reasons why I should just stop this and have something to eat, but I have been wanting to detox for some time now, so I keep reminding myself that it is for my own health... and it won't kill me!
I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out. It's been years since I did a detox diet, but I used to always feel so much healthier when I did one in the past.
My purpose is NOT, as has been suggested by some people, to lose weight. While I do usually lose weight, it is quickly gained again and so therefore isn't an effective weight loss program. Rather, my purpose is health.
Tomorrow I get to eat watermelon, so looking forward to that!

No comments: