Monday, March 15, 2010

It is indeed a blessing to have good friends!
My dear friend, Lydia, planned a surprise birthday party for me last night. I thought I was only going to be the two of us, but when we arrived, she’d invited Chuka, Edmund and Justin also. We went to this lovely (and affordable!) Italian restaurant. They had some very beautiful and thoughtful presents for me. 
After that, they took me to Timber at East Coast. They have live bands there. She got the band to sing a blues version of ‘Happy Birthday to Jasmin’ from the stage for me. I also tried my very first Singapore Sling! It was such a wonderful evening.
Thank you, my dear friends, for loving and celebrating me so beautifully!


2 comments:

lyd_me said...

awwww... you are beautifully celebrated for who you are =)) glad you enjoyed it, my dear jas! =)

Jasmin said...

You are a wonderful friend, Babe <3