Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crazy Day

I have had a crazy day. Really. YWAM Singapore just finished our 50th Anniversary Celebrations yesterday and I (and we) are all exhausted. However, DTS classes must go on!
This morning, Roy Christian came to lead worship. I didn't even make it to start singing before I was a sobbing mess of tears on the floor. God was doing something very deeply in my spirit, even though I didn't know what.
God gave me a verse:
'My souls waits for the Lord more than watchmen for morning, more than watchmen for morning.' Psalm 130:6
I feel that this is a key for my coming season.
After this I was in the office finishing off the certificates for tomorrow's DTS Graduation. As I was walking, I felt violently ill and raced to the bathroom. After being sick, I washed up and came back to the office.
Joe Chean told me that an anonymous friend of his has given me SG$2000! Only this morning I had been praying for a laptop. I have been praying for one for over 6 months!! 
After this news, I was sent to my room because I had been trying to keep working but I am dizzy.
It is a crazy day. I am all over the place. But I KNOW that I am loved and provided for and that my Daddy cares for the things that matter to me

No comments: