Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tasty Scraps

I am going away early next week and therefore haven't stocked up on groceries. AND I am home this morning with no desire to go out to buy anything. AND I wanted to eat something healthier than street food around here. So! I had a scavenger hunt to see what I could find and whipped up something surprisingly good. 


The Ingredients


Six simple ingredients were the fruits of my hunt!


- natural diced tomatoes
- carrots
- tuna in sunflower oil
- garlic cloves
- sea salt
- rosemary














The Start




I started by slicing up the carrot, and lightly frying in some of the tomato juice and sunflower oil taken from the two tins.
I added in the garlic, some salt and rosemary.
































Looking Good!




Tomatoes and tuna added! Mmm... smells so good!




































Mission Accomplished!




Better than I expected! Delicious!

No comments: